Minimize your mission critical applications risk and vulnerability to unforeseen disasters and assured availability of critical services with net4’s Business Continuity Services
Net4’s Business continuity Services ensures that critical business functions are available to customers, suppliers, regulators, and other entities that must have access to those functions. It includes a wide range of services including day to day management of servers, system backups and disaster recovery including Global Load balancing.
Net4’s Disaster recovery services ensures your business continuity and enhances your organization’s
ability to recover from any disaster or unforeseen circumstances affecting the availability of mission critical services. All mission critical services are run on servers in multiple locations (Primary / DR Sites) and Global Load Balancing service is used to monitor the site and ensure service availability by routing traffic to the available site.
Net4’s Disaster recovery services ensures 100% availability of critical services and avoid any business loss.
Net4’s back up services reduces the costs and burden of disk and tape backup management. Net4’s online server backup provides a fully managed data protection service with proactive remote administration and monitoring, removing the backup operations headaches so you can focus on core projects instead of backup chores
Our Backup services reduces your risk of data loss and ensures all critical data are available for restoration when required. Enables faster recovery from Server failures, improper configuration caused by Human errors like inadvertent deletions or overwriting of files, directories, websites etc
Backup Service Features!
- Disk Image Backup
- Bare Metal Restore
- MS Exchange Backup
- MS SQL Server Backup
- MS SharePoint Backup
- MS Exchange Mailbox and Mail Level Restore
- Active Directory/System
- State BackupOutlook Backup
- MySQL Server Backup
- VMWare Backup
- Open File Backup
- Multiple Full Backups & Synthetic Full Backups
- Byte-level Incremental Backup
- Advanced Encryption & Compression
- Global Load Balancing Service is a critical part of any business continuity plan
- GLB is used to monitor availability of multiple sites (Primary / DR site) and shift traffic to the available site when one of the sites goes down.
- GLB ensures the availability of the critical services from an alternate location even when an entire Site or IDC is down
- 15 Network Points of Presence, 7 Data Centers and 3 Cloud Nodes.
- Multi Redundant power systems with back-up generators and UPS systems.
- High Performance Cloud Platforms supported: VM Ware, Citrix, Parallels- Virtuozzo, MS HyperV.
- Multi core servers and high performance storage infrastructure (Fiber Channel SAN)
- Sophisticated fire detection and FM-200 gas suppression systems
- Advanced Precision HVAC(Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) systems providing optimal server operating conditions
- Redundant STM 1+ connectivity to NIXI (National Internet Exchange) to ensure absolute minimal latency for domestic traffic.
- Fully meshed and redundant network powered by top end carrier class Cisco & Juniper switches
- ISO-27001 (ISMS) certified Data Centers.
- Highly secure: Firewall, IDS (Intrusion Detection System), IPS (Intrusion Prevention Systems), Content filtering etc.
- Physical Security : manned access, biometric scanning & CCTV surveillance.
- 24 * 7 * 365 network, security monitoring & technical helpdesk.
- Bandwidth utilization reports, NMS reports, Instant sms and email alerts
- Content & Global Load Balancing (Content Site Selector and Global Site Selector)
Net4 provides data center and Server colocation services in 7 major cities in India. Our data centers are located in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Kolkata. Our data center solutions ensure 99.9% network uptime.
- Trans Atlantic and pacific Routes in all Pops.
- Ultra-high bandwidth, multi-redundant (i2i, SMW4, SMW3 &FLAG) & highly scalable 8 Gigabit network.
- Meshed and multi redundant network powered by top end carrier class equipment
- N + N redundant network infrastructure to support 99.99% port availability
- Multi Redundant Backbone last mile
- NIXI Connectivity in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore
- Meshed Redundant National Network
Net4 was the first service provider in the world to be awarded the ISO 27001:2005 Information Security certificate and that too for all our 7 Data Centers. Net4’s network architecture is designed using a multi-layer security model and we use Parker’s six element of Info-Sec model as part of our information security policy. We have deployed the latest IDS and IPS systems and have live alerts on a multitude of security threats, including DDOS, Trojan attacks, Malicious Virus, Unauthorized access attempts etc. Net4 has also tied up with world renowned security companies to ensure regular security audits. As a principle we don’t divulge significant details of our security architecture & policy and the hardware and software tools deployed.