Hosted MS Exchange provides the core features of Exchange Server, so your users get the business-class messaging capabilities they need to be productive including:
- Large mailboxes : Each user gets 2 GB of mailbox storage.
- Antivirus/anti-spam: Multiple filters and virus-scanning engines to help protect your organization from spam, viruses, and phishing scams.
- Mobility: Mobile access is available from all phones capable of receiving e-mail, including Windows Phone, the iPhone, Android, Palm, Nokia, and Blackberry devices.
- Shared calendar and contacts: Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings with Exchange Online and have access to collaboration features like shared calendars, groups, global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation.
- Administration center: A centralized, Web-based administration console enables you to configure Exchange Online to manage subscriptions, provision users, reset passwords, and configure services from anywhere you have Internet acces.